May 23, 2012

The Most Amazing Stories In The World

When I was watching children making art, I thought they were exploring or practicing with different art materials, yet I was always amazed by what they saw in their art. That makes me so excited to hear their stories every time!

using hand-made papers they made last week

collage with water color
These are not just "abstract" art pieces.

"A dragon with mud and sticks around it."

" Two balls bumped into each other." and I wondered  what would happen next!

"Spots in the sky"

“It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.” 

Though I can no longer make art like a child, I am glad I witness the wonderful process.These stories are indeed priceless treasure, the most amazing stories in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment