May 23, 2012

Gift of Art

I've seen this many times, our artists make their artwork as gifts. Mostly for their classmate, friends, and parents. I am always touched by their beautiful mind.
A girl made her a clay-work as a surprise gift to her aunt. Since it took time to dry, fire, glazing and go into the kiln again, she had to hide it every time before her aunt came to pick her up.



Take myself as an example, when I was preparing a gift to someone, I usually couldn't help imagining how happy a person would be when she get it. I wondered how she felt while making this zebra to her aunt. It reveals her patience and attentive energy. It is very treasurable that she made a plan to surprise her aunt. From this, I also learned how powerful a child's thoughtfulness and appreciation can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment