Jun 9, 2012

A Witness of Those Precious Moments

In our June Preschool Studio, we have 12 children at a time. It is just like a dream if I could have a regular schedule of approaching art! How wonderful! But wait, it is a two-hour session! TWO HOURS! At first, I indeed felt it is too long. Both children and teachers needed to adjust to this new structure. But after several sessions, though their energy differs everyday, we find our way to enjoy the summer art camp!

I have been amazed by our little artists. They possess the passion to art and are able to enjoy the delights in making art during the two-hour session. The wonderful moments may stay for only 3 second. Thus, what I can do is try my best to keep the process into photos. In this way, our artists are able to own the complete freedom in making art. They also get to know the possibilities they can reach through art.


Painting with paints they mixed brings more possibilities than that with basic colors.

There's no hesitation in her strokes.

Look at her colors and the image she created!

The girl chose warm colors to represent her concept of.... Guess what? it's about volcano!
"I used all of my colors but still need more to paint two more petals! What can I do?"
You can share colors! :)
Have you ever paint with both hands together?

Picasso said "Every children are artists." Having being a witness of the precious process, I indeed feel like learning so much from our artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment