Jun 13, 2012

Art@the Center Forever!

It is hard to believe that this week is my last week interning in Art at the Center. I felt there's no chance for me to think about termination. I've had eight classes here, and I love all of them so much. I was asked by my on-campus supervisor, "What will you miss most after leaving?" I said it will be the place, art at the center itself. I will miss working there, including the moment walking in from the door, meeting our teachers, setting art materials for our wonderful artists.

I will remember how they couldn't wait to help.


I like listening to their sharing in a circle and seeing how they focus on Kathryn reading stories.

It has been my happiness to witness children's process in making art, solving problems and feeling satisfied with their artwork.



"Is there anything you won't miss in art at the center?" my supervisor asked. "No," I tried hard to ponder this question. "No. Every little thing are just so meaningful for me."

Children, at first didn't know me, later on, began to share their artwork to me and asking me for help. As for me, I also feel more and more confident talking to them or solving problems for them. Even if I know that sometimes we don't understand each other, that is never a barrier between us. It just makes us learn more from each other. Thank you so much, Art at the Center. You are my dream place for children and art.




No comments:

Post a Comment