Mar 28, 2012

Learning From Children's Art

An exhibition displays our artists investment in the end of the session. It is also great for them to examine their art adventure through time. The artwork hold in store the precious moment in which children put a great energy!




"I did splater paint"
"Where did the magic ducks go?"
"Something starts small and gets bigger"
Children are so focused on writing the title and story for their art piece.





"'What do you see?' This is a Picasso inspired picture, I [tried] to add as many things as I can. What do you see?"  


I wondered why we adults forget the pleasure of making art by hands, forget the freedom of making our own stories and chasing our dreams.

What a lucky person I am- in that I am able to witness children's art "experimental" process. There is no fear of making mistakes or worries about other's judgment. Want to start an art adventure? Just immerse ourselves into this moment, making art with children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment