Feb 29, 2012

What Do You See From their Art?

Guess what's on their mind? All you have to do is to await patiently.

I have been surprised a lot for what they have done in art session so far. It is a blessing for me to see the wonderful process.

In our Saturday Studio, see what a girl made with collage:

 




Magically, she built a 3-D space with papers!
Learning art making skills for them is a very natural process. Since they always have plenty of great stories in their heads, they feel like learning how to present their idea better! Like the example above, she was trying to make the "walls" attach to the floor.

Let us see another girl's art:




At first, I wondered why this girl made the funnel shape, but I had better to be patient waiting. While this art piece was done, I saw there was something in the center of the picture.


She told me "It's a Rainbow Angel." 

No comments:

Post a Comment